Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Finding the Hottest Local live Music in any City

If I wanted to go out and see some of the hottest live music tonight, how do I find out where to go? If I am visiting from out of town and my hotel concierge recommends a place just up the street and even suggests they have jazz tonight, which is my cup of tea, what guarantee do I have of connecting with this band's music. After all, I have one good night in town to go out and enjoy myself... You don't want to chance your one night out. In the past, I've burned that one shot on misguided advice from a stranger. Hey, one good band may not be everyone's taste.

Find the best Local live Music online
Local live Music
Now say the next time the hotel concierge recommends I download the MusicPunk app. I do this. It looks nice and simple at first glance and I notice I have a choice of entering the city where I want to find local live music. I choose the other option and have the app locate me via gps. In a few seconds I have a scrolling list of local live bands in the palm of my hand. Not just a simple directory of band names or venue names. There are band names and event names who are playing nearest to my current location and I can see now in the distance if I can walk or take a short taxi to my destination. But before I jump in a taxi across town to check out a band I know nothing about, I can view a live performance video of the band I chose to see. 
View the live DJs online in Music Punk app
Live DJs Online
This all happens in a minute. I have chosen a local band from many that I absolutely want to see. I know how far away to go and I know what venue I am going to. I can call and make a reservation if I have to. OK, say that's one fan's experience with the MusicPunk app. Bands and DJs are the one's who add all those great gigs to the app so we music lovers don't have to ask a taxi driver or a stranger where to go. They add their gigs on the musicpunk.com website are straight from the app. That means you can probably find any type of live music in any size city from East to West Coast.

Let's say there are thousands of folks in any city, coast to coast looking to see live music tonight. Any band who has listed themselves on the app will benefit greatly.  There are thousands of live music searchers out there with the MusicPunk app in hand. The chances are incredible that people will see  a band's video and choose their club tonight. The MusicPunk app is designed to give you the best and as much as possible of what's happening tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment